McNeil Campground in the Mt. Hood National Forest.
We used the truck tent for the first time and it worked out great!
Our friend, Chris, took us on an amazing hike.
The view was breath-taking, but the flies were vicious!
Here's Danae posing in the foliage.
Old-man Jesse.
Mt. Hood ... so beautiful.
Lt. William Broughton, an early pioneer, first saw the mountain on October 29, 1792 while sailing down the Columbia River, he named it after a famous British Naval Officer, Arthur Hood.
(Did I mention that I'm taking Geography of Oregon this semester?)

Lt. William Broughton, an early pioneer, first saw the mountain on October 29, 1792 while sailing down the Columbia River, he named it after a famous British Naval Officer, Arthur Hood.
(Did I mention that I'm taking Geography of Oregon this semester?)
Trilliam Lake was just a short drive from our campsite so we decided to check it out.

Dave brought his kayak and I couldn't get Jesse off of the thing.
I think I know what his next toy will be...
The lake was so peaceful. Jesse is already itching to go back.
Nothing like a great camping trip with great friends...
Can't wait to do it again!


YAY! You blogged about our amazing trip! It was the best camping trip EVER! Except for all those things...
ReplyDelete