Tuesday, December 1, 2009

For all the Billy fans

About a year or so ago, I had to record a speech for an online class.
I had forgotten all about it, until I was going through some files on my computer.
It was pretty embarrassing, as you can imagine, but the most difficult part of it all was just getting through it.

My topic was childhood obesity, and apparently my cat, Billy, had some thoughts of his own that he insisted on sharing.

So, nevermind the content, check out Billy's cameo...


This stupid project took me all day!

I was pretty frustrated at the time, but I'm so glad I saved those clips. They bring a smile to my face everytime I watch them.

3 comments:

  1. that last clip was so like a little kid!!! We miss you and are jealous that you are home!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you guys too! That trip seemed so short. I promise we will not go another 2 years before seeing you all again.

    ReplyDelete