Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Things to do in Portland


Portland Saturday Market is huge!
Jesse and I were there just last month and I couldn't believe how much stuff there is now.
You can find almost anything - check it out if you have time.



Come see why Portland is called the City of Roses.
There are over 10,000 variety of roses planted here and the view of the city is so pretty.
Best of all...it's free!

http://www.rosegardenstore.org/thegardens.cfm

The Oregon Zoo has to be one of my favorite past-times.
It's beautiful and clean and just a ton of fun at any age.
If you have a free day, I highly recommend a visit to our zoo.

If you're staying at Hotel Fifty, or anywhere downtown, then you should definitely take just an hour out of your day to walk the Eastbank Esplanade.

This pedestrian and bicycle path extends from the Steel Bridge to the Hawthorne Bridge.

It's only 1.5 miles and offers a lovely view of the city.

http://www.portlandonline.com/parks/finder/index.cfm?PropertyID=105&action=ViewPark

http://www.portlandonline.com/parks/finder/index.cfm?action=ViewMap&PropertyID=105

Use the link below to view more suggested things to do in Portland.

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-travelguide-2738935-portland_things_to_do-i;_ylc=X3oDMTFka28zOGNuBF9TAzI3NjY2NzkEX3MDOTY5NTUzMjUEc2VjA3NzcC1kZXN0BHNsawN0aXRsZQ--

No comments:

Post a Comment